Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Cheated! :(

OK Stephan got these Chocolate Covered Cookies from Trader Joe's my absolutely favorite store and my favorite cookie! I caved and had one and oh man did I have a stomach ache! Lets just say I payed for it dearly. I guess it's always a good reminder about how important it is to stay off of Gluten. Another change I see is that I have a much more positive thought process when I am not eating Gluten. It is hard because my body is really craving Gluten (funny how we crave the things that hurt us the most.) So I keep thinking it's sugar that I need and then I eat it and am totally not satisfied. I'm never gonna lose weight if I keep eating sugar! Well for now I am just gonna make sure I get totally off of Gluten and then work on the sugar thing.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I know, it is hard, take it day by day and little by little. You won't miss it if you do it slowly. Funny how we adjust so quickly when we do it right :) Keep trying, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete